Episode 9: Ryan Mahon, Portfolio Manager of the Mobility Fund, Ibex Investors
Ryan Mahon, Portfolio Manager at Ibex Investors discusses:
- The continuum of mobility: internal combustion engine to mobile living room.
- The difference between Waymo and Telsa
- How far off is the future of autonomous mobility (are we there now)?
- Where is the US in the global race for autonomous driving?
- What's the future of the mobility - subscription or ownership?
- Our heads explode as we go down the second derivative impact of driverless cars - why Ryan is advising his brother to go into city planning.
This podcast was recorded on October 14th, 2020. The respective opinions expressed are those of Mr. Mahon and the Biltmore Family Office, LLC investment team. The opinions referenced are as of the date of this podcast and are subject to change without notice. This material is for informational use only and should not be considered investment advice. The information discussed herein is not a recommendation to buy or sell a particular security or to invest in any particular sector. Forward-looking statements are not guaranteed. BFO reserves the right to modify its current investment strategies and techniques based on changing market dynamics or client needs and there is no guarantee that their assessment of investments will be accurate. The discussions, outlook and viewpoints featured are not intended to be investment advice and do not take into account specific client investment objectives. Before investing, an investor should consider his or her investment goals and risk comfort levels and consult with his or her investment adviser and tax professional.
Biltmore Family Office, LLC is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about BFO’s investment advisory services can be found in its Form ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.